Category

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Yo Yo Yo !!! (Updates + up-coming projects + Work Experience + More!)

I know guys, its bee a while as usual, but there's been some things going on here and there, and i though its time i share with you all, my beloved silent fans! ^_^
You should really click that read more button , it'll do you good ^^



So there are countless of reasons why i have not been posting, and uploading and playing and blogging all that stuff. But there is a reason for all, however not a very valid reason...I started Work Experience! Yes, im getting very old, very fast, but I'm so happy!!

For those who don 't know what work experience is, its basically when students spend roughly around 2 weeks at a given placement from the school, (could also be self placement) and you have to basically work there gaining experience in that particular work field. I think its something that UK does when your in secondary school (high school for some?) , but there are probably other countries who do this.

Due to personal reasons, I won't be sharing to you all where I work..because that'll be creepy! o.o
But I could say (type technically) that I am working at a collage, in the office department. Its fun I suppose, my colleague (a girl from my school who is also doing the work experience with me) is hilarious and she's decent. So its pretty cool, but to be honest, I think work experience has really reminded me how much responsibility I have and what I should be aware of. Its weird, because it felt like yesterday I was asking my to tie my shoe lace (I really didn't...don't judge me even if I did! :P) and now today I'm really working at a proper work environment, having lunch breaks, going to the shop for my supervisor its totally weird.
This is jsut a general reminder for my self, and you all will probably be shock when reading this
17.03.14 <-- First day I used the bus (25 bus ^^ )  Again, don't judge me...XD.

So I think this post pretty much tells you the main reason why I have been busy...but there will be more posts informing about updates, up-coming projects I might do and other stuff. So this shan't be the end! (yes, shan't is a work!)

Anyway, on a very important note, I hope you all have been well, making sure you shared an apple with a friend, and smiled back to a stranger it never kills. And please, make the world a better place just be nice and accept people for who they are!! So I'm not saying I'm always nice, and I never smile, all I'm saying that...and I quote from my sister (because I only heard it from her...) "Our imperfections are our perfections"
Now if this quote, was quoted from someone else other than my sister, than credit goes to them, because i have no idea about the origin of this quote, if not I learn't this from my sister!!! Anyway,,, think about that quote, and i don't ill post today..so take care, eat well (because i care about food that should be eaten) and well make the most in life!

Anyeong! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment